David Clark has a well-earned reputation for building some of the
highest quality, longest-lasting headsets in aviation. Their latest
model, the DC Pro, is a completely new design featuring
ultra-lightweight construction. Similar to the DC-ProX headset, but
without the active noise cancelation and Bluetooth interface.
• Lightweight, on-the-ear design weighs far less than traditional headsets
• Soft, leatherette ear seals and vented headband eliminate hotspots
• Dual volume control knobs located on domes
• Extremely light, yet rugged magnesium alloy headband and suspension
• Adjustable suspension assembly for personalized fit
• M-55 electret microphone for enhanced noise cancelation
• Collapsible design folds for compact storage
Includes carrying case. Made in USA, five year warranty, meets TSO C-139.