All-new design with outstanding noise reduction
David Clark has a well-earned reputation for building some of the
highest quality, longest-lasting headsets in aviation. Their latest
model, the DC Pro-X, is a completely new design that features
ultra-lightweight construction and superior electronic noise reduction.
- Lightweight, on-the-ear design weighs far less than traditional headsets
- Hybrid ENC technology uses two microphones for outstanding noise reduction
- Bluetooth wireless input for cell phone or music includes auto-mute function
- Soft, leatherette ear seals and vented headband eliminate hotspots
- Dual voice coil drivers provide fail-safe operation in the event of battery loss
- Collapsible design folds for compact storage
Runs for up to 50 hours on two AA batteries. Includes carrying case. Made in USA, five year warranty, meets TSO C-139.