David Clark H13-XL Features
Super Soft Head Pad
New Comfort gel, undercut ear seals
Battery Power Module - One 9 volt battery for up to 25 hours of operation.
Pilot Selectable Automatic-Shut Off Feature.
Five foot (extended) coil cord terminating with a 10 pin quick release connector.
Coiled cord assembly connects Battery Power Module to panel intercom/radio.
Same headset can be used with optional panel mount.
Weight (without cord assembly): 18 oz.
Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement.
Reduced headband pressure.
M-7A noise canceling electret microphone provides clear, crisp transmission.
Stereo compatible for use with stereo intercom and cabin entertainment systems
This is the coolest bag for Pilots I have ever seen. This bag has more pockets than you'll ever use. Just check our the Transparent diagram.
- Heavy-Duty Nylon construction.
- Compact size (12" x 10" x 9").
- 25 specialized pockets.
- Zips apart into two separate bags.
- Color coded zipper pulls.
- Proper height for navigation charts.
- SwitchSnap™ Handle for superb balance.
- External chart pocket.
- Isolated storage for fuel tester.
- Holds two headsets with ease.