The third-generation floating radio from the company that invented
floating radios. Compact, easy-to-use M24 is the smallest floating VHF
radio yet, but it packs a punch with the biggest battery (1450mAh).
Plus, it is nearly impossible to lose in the drink. If you drop your M24
overboard, it floats bottom-up, and its exclusive “Float ‘n’ Flash”
feature alerts you with a bright LED on the radio bottom that begins
signaling, even if the radio is turned off! Large, well-spaced controls
and all the boater-friendly features ICOM marine radios are known for.
Download User’s Manual.
- Material: Cast-aluminum chassis
- Controls: Backlit pushbuttons
- Scanning Modes: Priority, Tag, Dual- and Tri-watch
- Weather Alert: Yes
- Antenna: Flexible whip
- Transmit Power: 5/1W
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Battery Life: 12 hours
- Receiver Performance: Sensitivity: 0.25µV; Rejection: 70dB
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Dimensions: 5"H x 2-3/16"W x 1-1/4"D
- Weight: 9.2oz.
- Included Equipment: Charger, belt clip, wrist strap
- Warranty: Three-year waterproof